JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, November 29, 2013

Lavinia #9 - Bright and Hot colors


I made this card for the Lavinia challenge - its bright and hot colors this month. I used watercolor paper and distress inks, which I stamped onto an acrylic block, misted it with water and stamped it onto the watercolor paper. 



I doodled around it and used this pretty poppy silhouette stamp from Lavinia stamps, which I stamped twice, since its kind of small. Added some white dots as accents. I kind of like it - nice to make something different from my Christmas card frenzy...

--X--

I did add a sentiment later, however the challenge rules are to use ONLY Lavinia stamps - uh oh - I wonder if they kick me out now.... Well I am taking the risk - it needed a sentiment (Mama Elephant)



Have a great day!

I'll be in Chicago next week, so don't expect too much from me over the next couple of days.....

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Love,love, love this! ... So simple but VERY affective. Thanks for entering our challenge and good luck xxxx
Eileen xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Lavinia Stamps challenge, good luck! Wendy DT xx

Radhika said...

Beautiful card :)

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this.

Hugs
Sarn xxx