JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TAWS# 40 and Good Bye to Cath

Hi, my friends,

 I am back with a new card - I have been insanely busy with work, so I had to take a break. But tonight I freed up some time. I wanted to play with the TAWS challenge and I also wanted to make a card for Cath, who is leaving - how sad for all of us! I really enjoyed her challenges, her inspiration pics and all the fun she brought to blogland. Her posts on Moxie Fab always put a smile on my face. I discovered so many things thanks to Cath. Her generosity is amazing! 

So here is my card for you Cath::


You were an inspiration to all of us and you encouraged us to tackle new territories with your challenges. 
I enjoyed your amazing pictures you shared with us.
You brightened my days.
I will miss you!
I wish you well in your future endeavors.
Perhaps you will not vanish completely.

Many hugs,
Cornelia


--X--

I used my favorite TAWS set Bird Brain. I heat embossed the birds, colored them with Copics and fuzzu cut them. The sentiments are TAWS - all about YOU. Used a Martha Stewart punch and some patterned paper.




I later decided to put tiny gems into the crown, but I only had yellow ones in that size. I do like the gem-less version a tick better. 


          

The other challenge I will link this card up with are:
Snippets Playground - use snippets
Paper Players - Wildlife

So if you want to say good-bye to Cath too, then make a card - it does not need to be a need one and link it up HERE. I am sure she'll appreciate that!


 I had fun making this card! Have a nice evening!



11 comments:

riliska said...

Super cute card!

Beverley said...

Your card is so much fun, I'm sure Cath will love it. Such a wonderful tribute to a wonderful person. Hugs Bev x

artful-notions said...

Lighthearted and fun! She is everyone's favorite!

Kim M said...

Great card, Cornelia! Those birds are too cute. :-)

Brandi said...

Cute little birds!

Jen said...

This is great! I love the wrought iron fence look and the way the birds are perched on it! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Cathy said...

Such a fun card Cornelia. I agree that Cath will be sorely missed! She was such a great inspiration :) Cathy x

Di said...

Oh what a fun card! I do love those birdies - gorgeous colours too Cornelia.

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting - it's busy here right now.

Hugs, Di xx

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card for Cath! I am sure she will just love it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun card, Cornelia? SO cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

Cath said...

What a super fun card, Cornelia! I just love it! Thank you so much for creating it with me in mind. :)

Thank you, also, for the kind words you offered about me and the Moxie Fab World I have *so enjoyed* getting to know you in there, and am so glad to know that it has been such a source of inspiration to you. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)