JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches #51

I have literally no time right now, but I just found out that I was one of the top three at the last CAS Colours and Sketches challenge and I had to play - a quick card it was....



I modified the sketch a bit, but not much. The stamps I used are from a Fiskars set called Winter Wonderland. The sentiment is Mama Elephant Merry Greetings. Used some twine. The frame around the periphery I drew with a Copic marker.

Since I used a snippet this card will also go into the Snippets Playground!
I will also enter this into the CHNC challenge extra for November





Tomorrow I'll have hopefully a bit more time - I have new members to say hello to - I have not forgotten you....so happy you joined, but you will get an "official" greeting, I promise!

14 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty...great colours!

Di said...

I do love this Cornelia - gorgeous colours and such a classy design. Clever girl!

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. Love the colour you used and it's a lovely CAS design.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the colours you've used :) Hugs Bev x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Quick and BEAUTIFUL, Cornelia! I love what you did with the sketch and the colors are magnificent!! Hugs, Darnell

Patricia H. said...

I like how you've used the twine for the horizontal bar portion of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches, and congrats for your win last week! :)

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous! Love the cool aquas with the contrasting black sentiment.

Lizy Bartaby said...

Just beautiful Cornelia! A stunning CAS creation! :)
Thanks for entering our challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week and good luck! :)
Lizy xx

Kanan Pandya said...

Love the soft colors, Cornelia. Congrats on your top three. I love the pretty design of your card. :-)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just beautiful and those colors scream winter. Love it.

Louise van Vuren said...

This is a beautiful take on the sketch, love the twine making the horizontal panel and the rotation of the accents is perfect.Gorgeous colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S

Louise xx

Karen Haman said...

Gorgeous card! Love the metallic twine! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x