JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired Challenge #34

I just love the Alley Way stamps - they are so fun and cute in a very refreshing, modern way. I also really liked this month inspiration picture (see below) and that is what I did with it:






I had some left over paper strips from My Mind's eye that fit the cup. The stamps are from the TAWS - Bird Brain and Jibber Jabber set. I colored the stamps with distress inks.


--X--

Ready for more Canada pictures?
If not then don't scroll down......

We went from Calgary to Banff National Park and today's pictures are all form there. The lake is Lake Luise and the other pictures are taken along the Icefields parkway.





 









5 comments:

Tanja Herms said...

I love your card! It is a awesome one.

Kim M said...

Great card, Cornelia! Great pictures too! Lake Louise is beautiful isn't it? I got married surrounded by the mountains up in Kananaskis. It was lovely. Yes, I could have given you some ideas of where to go if I had known you were going. Did you get to the Calgary Zoo? Not sure how damaged it was during the floods but its a wonderful zoo. Looking forward to more pictures. :-)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, more wonderful photos...love them all! Your card is too cute too, love that sweet pair of critters.

Anni said...

Hallo Cornelia!
Was für eine süße Karte! Und deine Coloration haut mich vom Hocker!
Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei der TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
Anni

Kanan Pandya said...

So beautiful card, Cornelia. Perfect take on the challenge. Love your pictures, as always beautiful. Looks like a great place. :-)