JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy B'day Neat & Tangles!

Happy B'day Neat & Tangles

I just discoved the challenge, being away on vacation and trying to get back into my usual routine. Unfortunately I don't yet have any neat and Tangled stamps, but thankfully they are not a requirement. ....




And without further ado - here is my Birthday card for you:



I hope you like it!

Materials: paint chips from Home Depot, enamel dot, sentiment Hero Arts Essential Messages, square paper punch

I am also linking this card up with the Moxie Fab Birthday Sketch challenge and the Simon Says Triangle challenge.



11 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

hallo Nelia - das ist ja eine tolle Karte. Es freut mich dass du uns gefunden hast u dass du bei Little Tangles mitgemacht hast. Schau doch mal oefters bei uns vorbei in August, weil wir ja N&T's 1. Geburtstag feiern. Es gibt viele Perks & Prizes zu gewinnen! Bis zum naechsten mal.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thanks for that tip about N&T not requiring that you use their stamps. I didn't know that. I LOVE this CAS triangle card you did! That little touch of tiny triangles is fabulous!! It's a winner in my book!!

Eva said...

Schlicht aber total cool ist Dein Kärtchen!!!
Herzlichst die Eva

June Houck said...

Very cool take on that sketch and a wonderful birthday card. Thank you for celebrating with us at Little Tangles!

~amy~ said...

awesome use of the paint chips! super clever! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Kim Heggins said...

Too cute...love your use of paint chips. I have used them in scrapbooking but never thought to use them with card making, just too clever.

cheiron said...

Love this creative triangle card, your color combo is fabulous! Thanks for playing along in our Triangle challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Elena said...

It's so cute! I love it!

Sigi said...

Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar!
Da sind wir bei Dir auch beim Thema: schlichte Karten! Aber so schön und sticht auch so schön ins Auge, die Dreiecke als Vierecke aufgereiht.
Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße
Sigi

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your card, Cornelia. Great way to use those paint chips. Very creative and pretty color combinations. :-)