JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Paper Smooches and Welcome to a New Member!

My membership has kind of stalled lately, so I am especially excited to welcome Cecilia Hsieh to my blog! (At least nobody has left my blog recently - I am happy for that...)
Cecilia is from Melbourne, Australia and makes beautiful cards - go over to her blog and see for yourself!

As for all new members I have a welcome picture for you:


It is by  Mario Armengol and I found it strolling through Calgary on my recent visit there. It is called "The Family of Man" The statues are 21 feet tall and really impressive. I was very touched by them. I hope you like your welcome picture!

--X--

And now lets get back to card making.....

I made this card for the Paper Smooches spark challenge. I used one of their free digi stamps, printed it 3 times and fuzzy cut it. I arranged the hearts on white card stock, drew the stems and added the sentiment from the Paper Smooches - Sentiment sampler and some sequins,



I am starting to warm up to pink - especially the neon variety.


I hope you like it. Below you see the sketch.


I am also submitting this card to the MONOCHROMATIC  challenge at Simon Says.

And once again I want to thank everybody for visiting my blog and leaving comments - I just love it, when you do that!


4 comments:

Wida said...

Love your neon flower, especial,y the bling. Interesting statues, I am a fan of art found outdoors like this. It's so interesting! Thanks for playing PSS!

Laura Sterckx said...

Such a fun and bright card! Gorgeous flower and I love the sequins in the center of it!

Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
Laura

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun way to welcome "members" to your blog:)

LOVE these flowers-- what a fun use of these images and this sketch! This card would have been perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Monochromatic challenge (sponsored by PS)--- wish I would have stopped by yesterday to tell you! **I also missed the deadline! LOL!

Fab card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge <3 Hope you join in the fun again this week <3

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Cornelia. I really like the shades of pink with the gems in the middle. Beautiful design. :-)