JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

52 CCT combined with Stampin' Royalty Challenge #187

A quick card tonight - still trying to get organized after my vacation in Canada...... It was beautiful - I'll show you my pictures later. 

I posted the sketch from 52 CCT below. I wanted to keep my card kind of clean and simple, so that is my take on it:



And here is a close up:


It sparkles a little - thanks to Stickles and Liquid pearls, but it does not show so well in the pictures.

Supplies: Gnome: Paper Source, Memory Box Scribble Tree, sentiment: Rubber soul, Copics, Stickles and Liquid pearls



I am also linking this card with the Stampin' Royalty challenge - Christmas in July 
and Moxie Fab - Trendy Triangles - just for the fun of it! (Trees = Triangles!)

Just tried to link up my card, but to my big dismay I missed the deadline for the Stampin' Royalty challenge.....oh well!



11 comments:

Patricia H. said...

Your gnome stamp makes a darling little Santa! I really like your CAS take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT! I hope you'll join us again soon.

Flo said...

Du bist der Zeit aber weit voraus!!! Trotzdem: Recht hast du, man kann gar nicht früh genug mit Weihnachtskarten anfangen, denn Weihnachten kommt immer so plötzlich :-)))

LG Flo

Mynnette said...

This is TOO CUTE! What a great use of that gnome image, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card! I love all your tress and that sweet little Santa!!! Too cute.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is wonderful! Perfectly clean and simple, with a touch of sparkle. Love the cute Santa Gnome! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - fabulous idea!! Love your trees and the gnome. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Margaret said...

What gorgeous Christmas trees and lovely Gnomy Christmas so cute.
Hugs
Margaret M

sarahstone said...

I LOVE your stamped take on the sketch!!! Those trees are cute and that gnome santa is adorable! Thanks for playing at 52CCT this week!

Sarah

Louise van Vuren said...

Really cool to stamp out the sketch! That little gnome Santa is such fun too! Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Kanan Pandya said...

Very sweet card, love all the sparkles on it. :-)

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia1 Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)