JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, August 17, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #23 and KIS #20


It's a birthday Party over there at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - Happy Birthday to Paulina and her DT and many more!! 
There is a blog hop going on there and there are many fun prizes to win!


CD_23


I used a Mr. Huey mask and Smooch Spritz on watercolor paper to have it dry faster. The sentiment is from Stampendous. I added some sequins. Below are photos from my kitchen timer - it counts down from 10 minutes - it took me 9 minutes and 29 seconds to make this card.





At Kis the requirement is CHEVRON for this month, so I am linking this card up there as well.

4 comments:

Flo said...

Schon wieder eine soooo tolle Karte!!!! Ich bin begeistert.
Schönen Sonntag, Flo

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! I love the misted chevron background!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card and in under 10 minutes, just amazing!

Kanan Pandya said...

Hi Cornelia hope you doing great. Lovely card great colors, it looks like an art work. :-)