JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

OLW #154


One Layer Wednesday - One-One-One is the challenge,  meaning one stamp, one color and one sentiment. A nice little twist on one layer cards. I decided to also do some sponging to give it more depth. Or is that not allowed? I have no idea. Maybe I should call it one-one-one-one? Just kidding. 




Materials: Inkadinkadoo Meadow, sentiment - Papertrey Happy Trails



9 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous! Love that yellowy green - such a vibrant card!

angelammartin said...

Love how you achieved the depth with the different layers of sponging.

Corinna said...

Das sieht absolut klasse aus! Ich mag diese gewischten Hintergründe, das ist wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße,
Corinna

Cathy said...

Amazing one layer card, love the colour, Cathy x

cardz said...

Beautiful; it's amazing to see all that depth from one colour.
Heather T

Flo said...

...und schon wieder eine soooo schöne Karte!!!
Ich mag deinen Stil sehr.
LG Flo

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning card...love all the green. Just beautiful.

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful inking and stamping, Cornelia. Just love it. :-)

CreativSpirit said...

LOVE your beautiful and simple card.