JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Merry Monday #71, Stamp-a faire and ATCAS

This is going to be super quick - here is the inspiration sketch from Merry Monday
and here is my card:

                                                                    





I am also linking this up with Stamp-a-faire over at Papertrey
 with Addicted to CAS challenge #20 - Holidays


Materials:
 Die from Papertrey and Simon Says, sentiment from Impression Obsession, Fiskars impression plate, Scor Tape and of course glitter!

I hope you like it. I am off now into the city to do some more walking - another gorgeous day today!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, what pretty, glittery stars, Cornelia! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Flo said...

Hallo Cornelia,
Wow!!! Das sieht aber edel aus!!! Man merkt, es geht auf Weihnachten zu!!!
LG Flo

Susan Joyce said...

Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week. I love your take on the sketch with it's CAS design and beautiful glittery stars.

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card! I love all the blue sparkle stars on the embossed background, just stunning!

Sue said...

Fabulous CAS card, Cornelia! Love your glittery stars. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Shana Gaff said...

I love everything about your card! The embossed background looks great and those glittery stars are just delish! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

StephInOK said...

Fabulous card!

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely glittery stars, Cornelia. Beautiful design and love the shades, very pretty. :-)