JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Tangles Party Favor Challenge


Its party favor challenge over at Little Tangles - which is celebrating its birthday! Happy Birthday and many more to come!
 It was fun to come up with something different than cards.




I went to my favorite Chinese take-out place and got a container from them. The cute little chick is a freebie from Neat &Tangled and I printed out the bow a couple of times, which I used to decorate the rubber ducky and the chopstick envelope.


Here are some different views.....


The coloring I did with Copics. I am just in love with it - maybe I need to get more take-out containers....




2 comments:

Neat and Tangled Stamps said...

hi Cornelia - this party favor is fabulous. Who doesn't love a cute rubber ducky?! :) Thanks for linking up and making our birthday bash a fun event!

Kanan Pandya said...

This is just so sweet, Cornelia. Love the cute little ducky and how you decorated the container. :-)