JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TAWS RE-Be Inspired Challenge #30... - 3 days


I really struggled with this inspiration picture - no offense, but it somehow looks quite unappealing to me....


But since it s a challenge I wanted to be challenged - ha, ha...and I wanted to use my new stamp set Sea Mates - actually that was the main reason I played in the TAWS challenge.....





I tried to make the frame look like an aquarium - I raised it with foam dots. I colored the fish with Copics, after I heat embossed them. The background is watercolor paper with distress inks.


5 comments:

Cathy said...

Great take on the challenge Cornelia, these little fish are so cute :) Cathy x

Kanan Pandya said...

Super cute card, Cornelia. Love the little aquarium scene. :-)

Jen said...

I think you did a great job being challenged by a photo that was unappealing! The fish are adorable and I love how you did the water! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

cuuutee fishy Cornelia...lovely done :)

Daen'Ys said...

Tolle Karte! Ich wäre bei diesem Bild wahrhaftig nicht auf "Fisch" gekommen :) ......wie kamst du darauf?