JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, June 16, 2013

CASology #48

 A friend of mine asked me to make an anniversary card for her parents anniversary. I actually made three cards, but this one was mine (and her's) favorite:



And since the theme is yellow over at CASology I thought I like up this card there......
I am also linking this to Addicted to Cards and More and to Creative Friday - to DIE for.

Materials: Memory Box small pinwheel die, Sizzix Embossing Folder, sentiment: Papertrey Think Big Favorites. 

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning card, the gold and white is beautiful, love the embossing :) Cathy x

Rosemary said...

so very pretty... love those rolled flowers! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Shoshi said...

Oooh, that's a gorgeous card! I love the textures and the contrast between the simple white and gold, and the beautiful flowers. I am sure they will be thrilled with it.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. It's an exciting time for us, and I will be posting lots of photos over the coming weeks. We are going over to the new house early tomorrow to discuss various plans with the builder, who says he hopes to have the units for my new ARTHaven there, so we can arrange them around the room and plan the layout! I am super-excited about this!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

beautifully elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Sue said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, Cornelia! I love your embossing and roses with the pearl centres. The gold sentiment looks lovely too. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Kim Heggins said...

So classy and very elegant. I love all the embossed white with the little touches of yellow, so beautiful.

Daen'Ys said...

Eine sehr schöne und edle Karte! Die zwei gedrehten Röschen sind perfekt als Deko und der embosste Hintergrund sprich für sich selbst!

Kanan Pandya said...

Such a wonderful and special card, Cornelia. Love those roses. :-)

Uta said...

Wow, deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Creative Friday.
Liebe Grüße, Uta