JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TAWS #29


Hello everybody - I am almost back to normal.... One quick post tonight - can't miss the latest TAWS challenge.......






I am not a particular fan of red, white and blue. First I was mulling over a fourth of July theme, but I really wanted to incorporate those sprinkles. So I pulled out my splatter set from Michaels  - recollection stamps and combined it with a TAWS sentiment from the all about you set.



So the way I interpret this card is that sometimes things don't go alright and end up in a mess, but in the end perhaps it will be okay - kind of like it is with this card - I do really like it! (My husband is not too fond of it - reminds him about blood.....)

6 comments:

Helen F. said...

I really think you captured and interpreted the inspiration photo quite well here!
PS: didn't look like blood to me ;-)

Sherrie M. said...

Great take on the inspiration..... Blood? My first thought was paint but I can see where he's coming from.

Jen said...

Wowzer! I love these colorful splatters! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Kanan Pandya said...

Great take on the challenge, Cornelia. Love those color splatters, beautifully done. :-)

Kim Heggins said...

Your husband sounds funny! I love your card and those splatters are perfect for your sentiment...fabulous card.

Daen'Ys said...

Mal sehen,; wie weit ich diesmal komme... ^^
Mir gefällt die Karte absolut gut! Diese Stempel sind echt fantastisch und ich finde die Umsetzung dieser Challenge total treffend. Klasse gemacht!!