JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ric#37 - Fashion East


I have not played with the RIC in a while - well, that has changed now. I liked the inspiration picture:




And here is my interpretation of it:



I used the Hero Arts set "You  & me". I added some enamel dots to add some red accents, just like in the inspiration photo. The grey background card I embossed with the linen embossing plate from Papertrey to give it some texture and to incorporate the background wall from the inspiration photo. Here is a close-up photo:


Uh - its late again.....off to bed............

7 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love your design

Monika Reeck said...

Liebe Cornelia..deine Karte stinking Adorable..you made like the lady on the Photo Challenge...really love your arrangement...kein Wunder wenn deine Karte gewinn ist...alles Liebe , deine Monika

Kim Heggins said...

This is one amazing card! So fun and fresh and very creative.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful stamping, Cornelia! The placement of font and gems are in such a lovely balance! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Daen'Ys said...

Tolle Inspiration für dieses Foto! Ich tu mich immer schwer, etwas aus den Fotos herauszufinden aber das ist bestimmt eine Frage der Übung, welche mir in dieser Hinsicht total fehlt.
Schon dess öfteren habe ich deine Werke dazu bewundert und mir gedacht, dass mir dazu nicht das geringste eingefallen wäre.

So, jetzt bin ich oben angekommen aber ....für wie lange? :)
Die letzte schaffe ich auch noch....

Jennifer Rzasa said...

You did an awesome job translating the inspiration photo! I love the result. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

Laura B. said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Love your stamping! So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!