JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Paper Smooches

Good morning everyone! I wanted to show you the card I made - again a last minute project - for the Paper Smooches challenge. I finally own some stamps from them, so I can play a little....




Although I did go with the free digi in this case.... I had this idea in my mind with hexagons and I did not manage to make a card for the last hexagon challenge in blog land....So here it is.....





I used a TCW stencil for the hexagons. The sentiment is Paper Smooches - Sentiment sampler and the stripes I made with the Papertrey Super Stripes set. The digi bee is cut out and propped up with foam dots.

7 comments:

Daen'Ys said...

Oh wie niedlich, diese dicke Summsebiene! Die verschieden großen Sechsecke im Hintergrund sehen toll aus. Wieder eine super schöne Karte von dir!

Pamela said...

Oohh, I love those hexagons <3 Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a GREAT Design!! I LOVE your sprayed details!! A PERFECT take on the challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge Blog and I hope you'll play along again this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Houses Built of Cards said...

So very cute! LOVE those fun hexagons! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kanan Pandya said...

This is super cute card, Cornelia. Love the neon colored fish. Super cute design. :-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely love love love the hexagons!! That's amazing! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

Izolda said...

This bee is do funny!!! Love you card!