JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OLW - again.....

 The first card for the OLW challenge was so quick - I had to make a second one....



This time the bug is from Stampin' up.



I gave it some color with a Copic marker. The hearts are filled with Liquid Pearls and the eyes are black enamel dots. 

--X--

Oh, and I wanted to share some great news with you - my son got honorable mention at ATCAS with his fathers day card. He is only 12 years old and I really want him to do some creative things - not just play computer games..... It would be great if you visit his blog and leave some LOVE for him there :)

Thank you and have a great day!

4 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oh my, I remember that set! Great to see it out again - this is a wonderful OLW card!

Jingle said...

Thos is so super cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...this is just about the cutest card ever!!! Love that sweet little bug.

Daen'Ys said...

Also die ist ja sowas von niedlich!!!
Die sehen aus wie Wasserläufer, nur viel schöner! :)