JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Merry Monday #67


Another Christmas card to add to my growing collection..... Merry Monday has this pretty sketch:


I had to urn it around to make it fit my favorite Memory Box die (Modern Landscape). I silver embossed vellum with Hero Arts Tiny Flakes. The ornament is Hero Arts Decorate your Holidays and the sentiment is Paper Smooches.







I like the silver embossing - looks really elegant. I hope you like it, too!

10 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Yummy - so elegant.

Wendy said...

Oh WOWzers, this is beautiful! Love all the embossing!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Margaret Moody said...

Your card is wonderful, Cornelia! Love how you flipped the sketch and I really like all the silver embossing!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just perfect! I love how you flipped the sketch to fit the die. Awesome!

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, eine klasse und sehr elegante Karte. Das Stück Pergamentpapier und das embossing kommen sehr schön zur Geltung! Tolle Stanze auch! Memory Box, ---- ich möchte sie einfach alle haben.... :)

Bonnie said...

I love this sketch flipped, Cornelia! And all that embossing is so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Cornelia
Love this one.... Perfect...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Kim Heggins said...

This is so cute! I love your sweet little snow village and that beautiful silver ornament. So festive.

Kanan Pandya said...

What a great card, Cornelia. Love the silver and white. Very elegant. :-)

Izolda said...

Your card is so frosty. Love the embossed vellum background. The card is so elegant!