JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OLW and Make it Monday#120

No way I could combine those challenges - so I just made two cards. One layer Wednesday has bugs as a theme and at Make it Monday it is Overlapping Ombre. Since both cards are just very simple one layer cards it went pretty quick...




For the bug card I used a stamp set from Stamp Camp. I clear embossed the bee and then used a stencil (TCW) for the honey combs.

--X--



For this card I used the Papertrey set Butterfly from the signature series and I colored the stamp with my trusty old Kaleidocolor stamp pad. Since the butterflies looked somewhat naked, I drew them antennae.
I hope you like it! Thanks for all your uplifting comments. It has gotten awfully late.... I gotta go to bed.....Have to work tomorrow.....

12 comments:

Tonya Jastad said...

Both cards are great!

Kathryn A said...

I love your butterfly card! It's just gorgeous!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love how the honeycomb fades away and I love the ombre effect of the butterflies! Great OLW cards!

Tanja Herms said...

The second one is my favourite. The ombre effect is soo cool.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ooooooh this butterfly card is delightful!

Thanks for the Seize the Bday Comments and love!

artful-notions said...

The ombré butterflies rock! They blend the green perfectly. I too love the way the honeycomb fades away. 2 great cards!

Helen F. said...

Both of your "ombre" technique cards are just perfect. Love the butterflies (looks like we are on the same wave link there :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...both of your cards are amazing, stunning, beautiful, creative...I could go one forever.

LINDA M said...

Very cute cards. The butterflies really look super with the ombré technique.

Monika Reeck said...

Both card are adorable Cornelia..love the color combo and the ombre effect too...you did a great job dear...mir gefällt beide Karten :)

Sherrie Mannion said...

Gorgeous ombre butterflies! Love the simplicity of the bee card.

Daen'Ys said...

Einfach schnell und schön!
Die mit der Biene mag ich sehr und ich habe da auch gleich eine Idee im Kopf.... ;-)