JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tuesday Trigger

When I saw this picture for the Tuesday trigger at Moxie Fab I immediately thought of this piece of pp that I had laying around begging to be used. 

                                                                     


It's not much of a challenge to use pp like that .....I did add some stamping, which I gold embossed - to go along with the golden belt. I added some white pen along the flourish. The sentiment is Autumn Leaves, as is the flourish. It was actually one stamp, but I cut it apart - that was easier than masking.....I applied some Stickles to the butterflies




11 comments:

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Cornelia, this is so AMAZING, love that butterflies and all the colors,each detail of this card is so so pretty. Perfect take on the challenge.:-)
Thank you so much to you too for leaving all the sweet comments on my blog,I always love reading them. :-)

Kim M said...

Ooooooo, this is so pretty! I would've used that paper too. Just lovely.

Virginia L. said...

Rich and beautiful! Great textures and colors inspired by the Trigger! Great take on the challenge, Cornelia!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful, love how you were inspired by the Trigger!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful and very elegant!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh I have that stamp set too, with the flourishes! I used it for the first time yesterday, in fact. It looks great here. Thanks for the idea to cut the sentiments apart. Being on a curve, they are more difficult to ink separately.

artful-notions said...

Beautiful match to the trigger! Love all your detailing, the butterfly, the white accent around the flourish, perfect!

maria f. said...

Lovely take on the Trigger, Cornelia. You won my bloggiversary giveaway with your beautiful card. Please mail me at

mfischmailme at gmail dot com

with your mailing address and I'll get your goodies off to you.

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, da warst du aber sehr inspiriert!! Die Umsetzung zu diesem Bild ist einfach perfekt! Das Papier ist fabelhaft und die embossten Schnörkel sehen prima dazu aus!

LG Rosi

Diliana said...

Oh, this is really gorgeous!

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)