JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, March 30, 2013

One-Layer Wednesday 133: Shapes Galore

First I want to say HELLO to a new member - 

ANGEL


joined my blog. Unfortunately I can not find a blog, so I can't link her. But I am always happy when somebody new joins in here - I hope you keep liking what you find here. And as is customary for my blog I have a thank you picture for you:


I was at the Liberty Arts Science center with my son and friends and on the way to the parking lot we saw those bronze plaques in the sidewalk. They were commissioned by the NJ Transit Authority. I thought they were really pretty. And my welcome picture in a way also fits the card challenge I made this card for...

  --X--

Shapes Galore - that is the theme at OWL this week. I always love polka dots - and rainbow colors - they never fail.




The card looks really simple, but it was not. Most of the time I do one try and that's it, but this one - I think I did 5 - first I had different colors and lining up the stamp was a pain.  Most of the time I just did not manage to align the stamp accurately, despite the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I almost gave up....this was my last attempt. I  really like it. The sentiment is Hero Arts Heart Felt Messages (Cl150).

10 comments:

joy said...

Great job - it would take me at least five times to stamp that pretty rainbow of polka dots, too!
Happy Easter to you!

Joan Bardee said...

well after all that work, it came out gorgeous!

Daen'Ys said...

Tja, manchmal sind einfache Dinge viel schwieriger als komplizierte!
Aber du warst tapfer und hast durgehalten! Es hat sich gelohnt,das Resultat ist genial!
Wunderbar diese leuchtenden Farben...

LG Rosi

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Cornelia, Love these rainbow colored polka dots, CAS and beautiful card. :-)

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous! Well worth the effort! A beautiful one layer delight!

mypapercraftworld said...

Amazing work and so worth the effort, it's fantastic, I love it! Anita :)

Laura Mackie said...

Beautiful card love those colours, thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday, Laura xx

Mynnette said...

Oh, this is amazing! LOVE the gorgeous deep colors you've managed to get and I think that your practice really made perfect this time around! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Susan Raihala said...

Well, you need to send this card to someone extra special because of all that hard work lining up the stamp! You did an amazing job...and no, CAS isn't easy!!! I love the rich rainbow colors and the layout!!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Glad you persevered - this is awesome!