JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, March 2, 2013

colourQ challenge #178...

The Color Q challenge tempts us this week with this gorgeous inspiration photo:





What a cool shower curtain! I love the fresh look of it. First I was contemplating butterflies for hte card, but this was already done and I wanted something different. somewhere in my stash of unused stamps that I amassed on one of those stamp fairs I found this stamp that I thought goes well with the challenge - and its about time to use it!


In the end I almost messed it up, smudging the sentiment stamp fell out of my hand when I lifted it off the card - I hate, when that happens...But a couple of Stickles dots take care of that problem!
I colored the stamp with Copics, the sentiment is Hero Arts Heart Felt Messages (Cl150).

Today's quote:

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
Anonymous


6 comments:

Barbara said...

This card is a real eye catcher. How clever to cover the smudges with stickles. Love it!

Deanna Jean said...

This is such a great card. Love how your image is similar to the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card! It really looks like you pulled your design right out of the inspiration photo, so perfect.

Kara said...

Cool! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week! I hope you'll join us again!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Cornelia, I love the coloring on your card! Awesome design. thanks for sharing with us at the colourQ.

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Cornelia, very unique and great take on the challenge, pretty colors, :-)