JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playdate Cafe #171

The Play Date Cafe challenge #171 tempts us with pastel colors - Tangerine - apricot  and mint - here is the inspiration photo:


Soooo pretty! 
I tried to recreate the mood.....



The first card is Papertrey sentiment and zig zag border dies, the flower is from Memory Box and glittered with Stickles.


4 comments:

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this one too, Cornelia. Great design and so perfect colors for the challenge. :-)

Donna Bowman said...

Gorgeous card! Love the chevrons and the ribbon! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Anja Richter said...

Die Challenge-Farben wirken durch das Zickzackmuster besonders schön, so frühlingshaft zart. Deine zweite Karte zur Challenge ist auch superschön!
LG Anja

Lynn said...

Beautiful, I love the glittery bits you added :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!