JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Card 2

Here are two more cards I made for  the flickr LOVE group card exchange. They did not win my family's approval....The card I sent out I will post later - once Greta has received it....



I guess its a bit bland.... I used the Hero Arts Silhouette Bells stamp (CG165), stamped it on pp and white embossed it. I colored it with Copics. The sentiment is from Michaels, the bunny is Lifestyle crafts and the border punch is EK success.



The bunnies are from Michaels, the sentiment does not have a label on it....

4 comments:

Kanan Pandya said...

Hey Cornelia, love both your cards, the embossing and soft colors on first card looks gorgeous and the second one is super cute, great CAS card. :-)

Sue - said...

Pretty cards but guess I like the bunnies best.

maria f. said...

Hey, I really like the little pink/white bunny cuties!

Daen'Ys said...

Also die weiße ist meine absolute Favoritin! So süß und so schön CAS.... einfach toll!
Bei der ersten hätte ich vielleicht eher die Glöckchen in Weiß embosst aber da es ein Silhouettenstempel ist, ist das warscheinlich nicht möglich. Fad finde ich sie aber nicht!

LG Rosi