JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, March 29, 2013

Muse #10

In good old fashion - at the last minute I an playing with this weeks Muse challenge  - Ardyth made the inspiration card. I am a big admirer of her style. Here is her happy birthday card:




And that is my interpretation of it:



I went with the circles and the colors, but just punched them out of colored card stock. The sentiment I underlyed with black - in true Ardyth style......


I also linked this up with  the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge #18.











17 comments:

Greta said...

So fun--great use of the Muse inspiration!

Mel said...

Wieder so eine coole Karte - ich liebe Deinen Stil!
Schöne Ostern und liebe Grüße,
Mel

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Ah! You know I love my black cardstock (almost as much as my white! lol!) I love this bright fun card! I'm so glad you played along!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love the bright circles you used! Great us of the Muse inspiration.

Kim M said...

Great take on Ardyth's card!

Brandi said...

So cute! I just love polka dots!

maria f. said...

Great MUSE interpretation! Great fun card overall.

Kelly Griglione said...

You did Ardyth proud on this one ... a great interpretation!

Michelle said...

Great card! Love the white space, black contrast and bright/neon colors!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, I love this card, so bright and festive.

Kylie said...

Love all those bright circles! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S! xx

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Awesome card - love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Daen'Ys said...

Bastelst du non stop oder kommst du auch mal zum schlafen und nichts tun?? *gg*
Kaum dachte ich mir ich sei endlich mit dem Kommentieren nachgekommen, stehen schon wieder vier neue Kreationen auf deinem Blog!!! Du machst mich fertig :-)
Mir gefällt deine Karte! Sie ist schön bunt!

LG Rosi

Jacqueline said...

A lovely interpretation of our sketch this week at CAS - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Paula Knall said...

Great colours! Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Paula xxx

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love the fabulous colours.

Louise van Vuren said...

So many bright colours! This is a funky card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

Louise xx