JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, October 18, 2013

Twinery #12 - In the Round - 10/18


Always at the last moment.... the Twinery challenge is coming to an end and I have to get my card in......


I somewhat recently was the lucky winner of this gorgeous twine from the Twinery (thank you Twinery) with THIS card - so I had to put my win to good use. I must say, this challenge was not easy for me. I had several ideas, but none of them looked really good  when I tried it out. This card evolved from one of my ideas. It took me a few days to "perfect" it. But now I am really happy with it. In fact I keep looking at it and it makes me smile.



The birds are from my favorite Alley Way stamp set Bird Brain. The sentiment is also TAWS - all about YOU. 
Perhaps it makes you smile too :)

Thanks for visiting and thank you so  much for all your lovely comments. I so much appreciate them - thank you all!












7 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Cute card Cornelia! And always fun to play with fun goodies you won....

Heidi Krisw said...

Those birds are so cute and I like the colorful card!

Susanne Vargas said...

Mein jüngerer Sohn und ich finden deine Karte zu süss! Und so schön bunt und fröhlich! Diese Vögel sind ja wirklich zu witzig!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super fun! Great way to use the twine! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cute cuteeee love that coloring chicken and the circle around them cute card dear Cornelia...wie geht es dir....schoenes WE..hugs

The Crafty Laydee said...

Gorgeous card Cornelia-Love the colours and those birdies are fab!
Have a lovely weekend,
Nessa xxx

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...this is too darn cute!!! I love your sweet little birds, such a fun way to say Happy Birthday.