JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fresh Squeezed stamps Birthday Bash #2

One more card for the Fresh Squeezed stamps Birthday Bash. I combined it with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge - its such a beautiful layout!


I inked up my Everyday Expressions stamp set with Delicata ink. I added some scor lines, although its hard to see them in the picture. The sequins are from Neat and Tangled. I put strips of golden shimmer paper on the sides. It looks quite elegant in real life. 

I am also linking this up with the Moxie Fab challenge - All that Glitters is gold and Seize the Birthday - my topping are the sequins!


12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love how you used the FSS stamps in gold!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful card Cornelia-I love the flowers in gold and the sequins add a little extra sparkle :)
Have a lovely dau,
Nessa xx

OttawaMom said...

I love the sparkle of your card! Perfect CAS card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Brooke said...

Lovely card!

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!! The gold really jumps off your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Love the gold on your card Cornelia...really elegant...you are busy making card as I see...enjoy your weekend dear..hugs

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...so much beautiful gold, makes for a stunning card.

Betty J. said...

Stunning stamping job and your ink is so impressiv. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Kanan Pandya said...

Gorgeous card, Cornelia. Love your stamping and pretty design, the gold looks so elegant. Wonderful take on the challenges friend. :-)

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia1 Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

donna mikasa said...

I love all the gold--so pretty!

Daen'Ys said...

Oh, wie schön es auf dieser Karte funkelt!! Sehr elegant!