JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Paper Players #166 and Freshly Made Sketches #107

Halloween is the theme at the Paper Players - the challenge is almost over.....So here comes my usual quickie:



I used the set "Carved and Candlelit" by Stampin up. I clear embossed it and sponged around it. 


The sentiment is by Martha Stewart. I think its the first time that I made a kind of CAS card for Halloween.....

I am also linking this up with Freshly Made Sketches 
and Creative Friday #87 Spooooky Halloween


Its late now... This week I have practically no time... Thank you for all your sweet comments - I will catch up with you next week....forgive me.....

9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

love the color combination dear Cornelia and nice Sentiment for those Images..great interpretation for the Sketch...lovely halloween card.hugs

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Totally brilliant! xxx

Jaydee said...

Fabulous shading and I love the sentiment with your spooky pumpkins. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Evelyn S. said...

This is my favorite of all the cards! What a great idea...beautifully crafted. (Love the colors!)

Daen'Ys said...

Sehr gelungen und gar nicht sooo gruselig. Die gefällt auch mir!!

Kim Heggins said...

this is one amazing card, I have to say that it really looks like your pumpkins are lit and you did an amazing job of it too. Stunning.

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh! This is SO COOL! I love all the fabulous details, embossing, sponging and especially that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful inking and love those pumpkins, Cornelia. Sweet sentiment, love this Halloween card. :-)

Martina said...

wooow - fabulous!! I love those rocking colors <3

thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Friday this week <3

xo, Martina