JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Make it Mondays #134: Repeat + Lift combined with Dynamic Duos


This weeks Make it Mondays is much easier than last weeks.....


and it comes out really cool! 
And the best thing - its quick and easy!

I used two different pinks - a light one and a darker one, although it does not show as well in this photo, oh well...

I used the Papertrey Wonderful Words Hello set and for the sentiment and banners the Sketched Shapes set. As embellishment a shiny paper candy - one of my new aquisitions from theScrapbook Expo....

I am linking this card with the Snippets Playground - the square white paper is that thank you card that Papertrey puts in with your order - I NEVER throw anything out that could be potentially useful....the HELLO is from white scrap card stock as well.....

I am also linking this card with Dynamic Duos

11 comments:

Carolanne said...

Love the card and the two shades of pink!

Colleen said...

Fabulous card! Love how the sketched tags look like the background Hello...love the colors you used!

Susie Wittwer said...

Great technique! I'll have to check out the video, too.
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Sherrie M. said...

Nicely done! Don't you love it when the make it mondays are much simpler?

Cathy said...

This looks fantastic Cornelia, I must check out the technique. Love the pinks, Cathy x

Linda said...

Such a lovely Hello card.

The Crafty Laydee said...

This looks fab Cornelia-and perfect in the pink :)
Hugs,Nessa xx

Di said...

Such a gorgeous card Cornelia - it may have been quick but it's just perfect! Love the pink against the stark white.

Hugs and thanks for joining in the Playground! Di xx

Hayley Kew said...

Bright and FUN :) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Cool design and pretty pink on your card, Cornelia. Love the CAS look of it. :-)

Daen'Ys said...

Sieht wirklich gut aus, diese große Schrift als Blickpunkt und den Schatten hast du super gemacht!