JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Little Tangles #23

Hi All,

today I played around for the Little Tangles challenge and to make another Christmas card - can't have too many of those.......




Its a sketch challenge  - I have posted the sketch below. I used some of my washi tape, a bauble from the set called Merry and Bright, which I heat embossed in red and then added bright blue Stickles.


The sentiment is from the same set. And of course some sequins for sparkle!

Here is the sketch:



I will also link up this card with the CHNC challenge ,
the Snippets Playground - the bauble is made from snippets.

I wish you a great weekend. Thanks for your beautiful comments - I just LOVE them - keep them coming ;) - they keep me going!



8 comments:

Di said...

Wow Cornelia, what a lovely card. Great following of the sketch and the addition of the sequins are the icing on the cake.

Hugs, Di xx

Flo said...

Diese challenge gefällt mir!!! Da mach ich mit, muss mich allerdings etwas beeilen - aber das schaffe ich.
Danke für deine Inspiration.
Dir eine angenehme Woche ohne Stress und Ärger!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Cornelia, this card is fab - love the vibrancy of the colours and the sentiment is super ... and sequins, love sequins :) Elizabeth xx

June Houck said...

Cornelia, this is a wonderful Christmas card! Fab washi and bling. Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Little Tangles :)

Hazel said...

Very elegant and attractive. Thanks for adding for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors and the sequins!

Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles:)

Barb said...

PERFECT take on our sketch challenge! These colors are just delicious together! Love the subtle sequin bling and patterns. Awesome!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card and I love your bright and festive colors...and sequins...gotta love sequins!