JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Paper Smooches

I am really in the mood for making Christmas cards this year and what is better than this super fun Paper Smooches set called Freezy Fellas?




I fuzzy cut the snowmen. The frame I made with paper from Martha Stewart and the little stars are from Impression Obsession - with some Stickles. 





The inside of the frame I sponged. The sentiment is also Paper Smooches - Christmas sampler.
Her is the sketch for the Paper Smooches challenge:

OctoberDD


I will also link up this card with the CHNC challenge ,
the Snippets Playground - the snowmen are made from snippets.

And here I am going over to the Snippets playground to get the link-up and what do I see??? I won the last snippets give away!! Hurrah!! It was love at first sight when I saw this die with the last snippets link-up. But then again - this weeks give away is hilarious -  who wouldn't love that one - go on over and check it out....

Well thanks sooooo much, Di! I send you a virtual hug!


14 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

to cuuteee love all the blue on your card and cute snowman too and nice touch of the sterne :) ...happy sunday dear...hugs

MaryH said...

Delightful snowman & love the paper & sparkles you added to make him jump out of the card. TFS & Hugs

joy said...

great take on the challenge sketch, Cornelia! Love that adorable snowman stamp.

Susanne Vargas said...

What a fun holiday card!

Sherrie M. said...

Cute! You are all set for the holidays with all these cards you have been making!

The Crafty Laydee said...

What a fun card! Love that fabby snowman :)
Great take on the sketch too.
Hugs,
Nessa xx

Sian Ridley said...

We'll this is just too cute!! I especially love the snowflake 'Polaroid' border ;) congratulations on your snippets win, it's a nice feeling isn't it! ;)

Jenny said...

Hehe... I love the little snowman photo-bombing up in the top corner :0) such a cute card :0)
Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Freezy Fellas is perfect, Cornelia!! I love your little snippets snowmen! And congrats on winning last week!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

oh how adorable is this - those little fellas really made me smile :) Great card.

Hugs, Di xx

Elizabeth said...

Super snippet card - love the snowmen and the stars. Elizabeth xx

scrappymo! said...

This snippets card is a little cutie!

Debs Willis said...

Congrats on the snippets win, and this card is adorable!
Debs x

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too cute!!! I love these sweet little snow guys and you gave them so much life! Fabby card.