JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, October 14, 2013

CAS - Colours and Sketches #46

One of my co-workers is expecting twins. I made this card for her Baby shower - and used the CAS - Colours and Sketches  sketch for it.



The center panel is embossed with a Lasting Impressions embossing plate. Its a little tough to photograph...


The tag is from Stampin' up! and some patterned paper. 

I am linking this up with the Snippets playground - used some snippets here - like the white paper for the tags and the center panel - it was a left over piece from the game my son and I created


Have a great day! Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Flo said...

Gute Güte, Cornelia, da hast du aber heftig gewerkelt und gewirbelt!!! Und alles so wunderbar!!!
Es sieht so aus, als ob dein Sohn in deine Fußstapfen treten wird :))
Liebe Grüße aus dem nassen kalten hässlichen (wettermäßig) Nordhessen

Patricia H. said...

I like how you've worked the sketch to suit the twin theme. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is such a lovely card Cornelia! I love that embossing and the bright colours! :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches :)
Lizy xx

Kanan Pandya said...

This is adorable, Cornelia. Love the embossed panel and all the baby colors. :-)

scrappymo! said...

This one (or two) is a cutie!

kay said...

Great embossing and card x

Di said...

Great snippets card!Lovely for new babies :)

Hugs, Di xx

Di said...

I just realised what your blog name means :) I lived in Germany for a long time and can't believe I only just realised!

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

LOVELY snippets card and great layout for the sketch.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Louise van Vuren said...

Great idea for someone expecting twins! Like how you used two shades f the same paper. .A great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S this week

Louise xx

Karen Haman said...

What a great idea for a twins card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CSS Colours & Sketches!