JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #92

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!
And that deserves a smile, right?


Just in case you are like my husband.... this is supposed to mean "Smile Crocodile"/

My stamp supplies:
preview-BGBCDinoThings  preview-SketchyAlphabetpreview-web-stencil-067-merrygoround

Dino Things, Sketchy Alphabet, Merry Go Round

I heat embossed the Croc and water colored it. Added with gel pen accents and fuzzy cut it. Stamped the SMILE and colored it as well. Added the stencil and mounted the Croc with foam tape. Added googly eyes.


At our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:
CASology - Fun
Craft Stamper - stencils and masks

Take It, Make It Challenge


Happy Stamping!


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

This certainly brought a smile to my face...fun and vibrant, thank you for the inspiration x

*Vicki* said...

Super cute design Cornelia! I love the bright colors and I think the play on the wording is such a clever idea here!! :)

conil said...

Such a dynamite dinosaur...love your coloring...he looks so happy. Probably because a masterful colorer colored him/her.

Suchi said...

Definitely made me smile! !! ;)

shirley-bee said...

Love his cheesy grin and his googly eyes!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... so fun, Cornelia ... fabulous vibrant colour ... and such a brilliant googly eyed croc! Clearly the song 'Never Smile at a Crocodile' wasn't right! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda said...

This definitely made me smile. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Aileen Ryan said...

Love your smile and crocodile. Over here its more like 'never smile at a crocodile'. As always a brilliant catd

Vicki Dutcher said...

AKK! So cute! You and this set go wonderfully together :)

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Super cheerful creation. Sweet crocodile and I love his goggle eyes. This set of stamps is great.
Hugs,
BożenA

Becca Cruger said...

Hahaha oh this made my day! It's perfect! It's like he was made for that sentiment.

Flo said...

Dein Dino ist solo herrlich, da muss man einfach lächeln!!!
Diese Farben passen zum momentanen sehr heißen Wetter.
Liebe Grüße