JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #89


Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


My stamp supplies:

ArtsyBorderMaker-web-preview  preview-SRDFondExpressions2   preview-SRD-HopeBlooms copycutplorations-BloomHappy

I started stamping the thing line of the border set repeatedly in grey ink. Heat embossed the lower stamp and colored it in with water colors. Die cut the image and added grey to the border to make it stand out more. Before I mounted it with foam tape I took the circles stamp from the border set and stamped it at the bottom right and top left where I wanted my panel to be. Added the sentiment.



At our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:
CASology - watercolor
Wow Embossing powders - Flowers
WOW! Embossing Powder Blog
Happy Stamping!







10 comments:

conil said...

The stamp look is really beautifully colored. Outlining it in grey was a brilliant idea...but to place it over the background you created is just genius. You're amazing and using your stamps so effectively.

cghundley said...

How lovely your
card is. That
stripe used as
the background
stamp is neat.
Carla from Utah

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous how you've incorporated all those stamp sets. Such pretty colouring and love the grey lines on the background...Thank you for the inspiration x

shirley-bee said...

This is so pretty, Cornelia! I love the repeated grey lines, and the colour on the flowers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome coloring of the flowers~

Nora N. said...

WOW!! First, I love the way you stamped that fun background. Second, I LOVE that pretty flower stamp!! Totally looks like a little painting!! Amazing design!!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Your card is just gorgeous, Cornelia. :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific combination of images, Cornelia! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Hazel Hodgkins said...

Well, I am definitely delighting in this fantastic card, Cornelia! What a fantastic composition, and your colour choice is sublime! So glad you could join us this week at CASology!

D.Ann C said...

This is truly delightful!!