JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Skipping Stones Design - Combining Stamp Sets

Hi Everyone,

I am up on the Skipping Stones Design blog today. Don't you just love to combine stamp sets? I sure do!Today I am using three sets from Skipping Stones Design for my card:


The sets are:


I stamped the frog with Versamark and heat embossed him in white. Water colored him and created a little scene around him with the help of  the Dandelion Dream set. The sentiment I  heat embossed onto black card stock - its from the Let it be set. Added enamel dots.

 
Linking up with:
CASology - watercolor
30 day coloring challenge - day 9 for me

  

Happy stamp set combining!


7 comments:

riliska said...

oh, it looks really great! I like this combo of stamps!

Mac Mable said...

You are so good at mixing the stamp sets, you often do, to fabulous effect. I tend not as I forget....so thank you for the inspiration. Fun card today and loving the image with the sentiment...beautiful!

conil said...

Holy moley. You've achieved master status in stamp mixing, as well. And that watercolor scene behing that prince of a frog is stunning. Anyone, who can paint a realistic lotus pad deserves a medal. Your's would be gold.

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous job combining images! Really love your design! :)

Barb said...

A really fun card and great combination of stamps. I love that little frog. Barbxx

Jen W. said...

That frog prince is gorgeous and I love the silhouetted leaves behind him! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet frog prince, just so cute!