JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Alcohol Ink Tutorial



Hi Everyone,

If you are curious, how I made this card, go  to the STAMPlorations blog and check out my tutorial!


Its a lot of fun! 
Go, and pull out your alcohol inks!

Linking up with:
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - lets go wild (pretty wild pattern)
Stamping Royalty - anything goes

   Simon Wednesday Challenge BlogWear Our Badge

12 comments:

Marianne said...

Such a fun project, Cornelia. I've been having fun with my alcohol inks and yupo this week for the Creative Chemistry 103 class but I haven't yet tried usung a heat tool to move the ink around.

Suchi said...

Absolute stunner!! <3 Thanks for the tute too! :)

aufspapiergebracht said...

Guten Morgen Cornelia !
Ich bin völlig begeistert - sieht das toll aus !!! Das Tutorial werde ich mir sofort angucken!!
Ganz liebe Grüsse aus dem verregneten Sommer Elisabeth

!neke said...

This is awesome !!!!!

Mac Mable said...

Amazing card with a fabulous technique...Loving the colours.Thank you for the inspiration and the tutorial x

conil said...

Wowzers. Moody and exciting card...it really IS amazing. Looks like even I could do it, too.

papierelle said...

Bow, die ist der Hammer!!
Und Alcohol inks kimmen mir nicht ins Haus, ich lehne Alkohol ab!! .. *kaputtlach*

Emma Sims said...

An amazing card. Must dig out my inks now!Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Good Luck!
Emma - Design Team member

Monika Reeck said...

I see the tutorial
and I only can Say
AHMAZING CORNELIA!!!
you rock with alcohol Inks
woooowww
may I have similar card like this on my hand
i will swap with you with my shoe card
hugs
Monika

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous card, the alcohol inks make an interesting background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Helen Gullett said...

Wow!!!! Super cool card with alcohol inks!
Thank You for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes Challenge!

maria f. said...

Very cool!