JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, August 1, 2016

So Suzy Stamps August Release

Hi Everybody!

I love this elegant silhouette stamp - which happens to go together perfectly with that funny Mae West sentiment
I started out making my background first, using an iStencil that you can also purchase at So Suzy's.
I then stamped the pretty lady with my Misti to get a nice deep black image. 




Added the sentiment and did some additional sponging. Also added Stickles.


Love the glitter from the Stickles!



Go have fun and visit the other DT girls - there is some amazing inspiration out there for you to see!
So Suzy also has free shipping on all orders over $25 - today only, so hurry up, if you have been thinking about it. Trust me, you won't have a problem..... This also includes international orders!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful stamp that silhouette !
Great card !
Ineke X

Mac Mable said...

What a fun card. Perfect sentiment and perfect card. Those stencils are fabulous too x Loving the extra attention to detail with the bubbles x

Shawna Standish said...

Love the snarky statement.. this card is gorgeous.. your blues are so pretty and graphic circles movement is so groovy.. great card my friend

conil said...

Occasionally, I've really thought of doing what this gorgeous lady is suggesting but I never remember to be mad long enough for revenge. Anyway, this is an absolutely stellar card. The background, the imagaes, the glittery bubbles and let's not forget the amazing color. Girl, you really know how to build a card. Incidentally, my brother-in-law laughed til he cried over that birthday card you made. Knew he would!

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, love that sentiment! Gorgeous background, and great use of Stickles.