JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, August 13, 2016

So Suzy - Marilyn Monroe

Hi Everyone,

I am up on the So Suzy Blog today with a card I made with that delightfully snarky quote  by Marilyn Monroe. 





I first die cut myself a stencil and sponged with distress inks. I the did a little stamp surgery and separated the woman form the sentiment.


Took my Misti and did some generational stamping, just moving the card over to the left little bits.


Added the sentiment.


Completed the card with some strips of paper on the left and some sequins.


Hope you liked this!
Happy generational stamping!

9 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Toll, was du mit diesem Stempel gemacht hast!

Mac Mable said...

You just got to love the Misti...Fabulous effect on this gorgeous card x

conil said...

Absolutely perfect. Everything about it...the actual stamp, the color, the generational stamping and the embellishments. I couldn't be any more perfect. That generational stamping is so effective the lady looks like she just marched in and took over. AWESOMENESS!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is so cool! Your generation stamping really looks like she's moving along!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!!

papierelle said...

Die Schattenwirkung ist grandios!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Agree with Vicki
she looks moving wooow
stunning idea and stunning card
will borrow your idea may I
I love this Cornelia you are really a talented Lady mit many idea
great 4 thumbs up

Greta said...

Beautiful stamping & love the printed paper strip, Cornelia!

Daen'Ys said...

Schwarz und Rosa - herrlich!