JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Paper Players

The Paper Players have a somewhat tricky color combination this week in my humble opinion..... I concentrated on the blue and gold and kept the cantaloupe for the enamel dots....



I used the STAMPlorations set Trendy Feathers  - the sentiment is from the same set and the swirl and splot are from Papertrey Happy Trails. I masked the blue feather, before I stamped it a second time in gold. The gold is Delicata ink - I just love this ink. It so pretty in real life, the picture does not do  it justice.....

Here is the inspiration photo:




I am also linking this up with the Simon Says Monday Challenge - We Love Stamps (who doesn't???)

9 comments:

aileen (mum) said...

Your choices were perfect. This card totally works, love it

Susanne Vargas said...

Great CAS card! I just ordered this set but haven't had the chance to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

sandie said...

love the CAS style and the enamel dots are perfect-will pin for you x

Kim M said...

Wonderful card, Cornelia! Love those feathers and your design is perfect! :-)

LeAnne said...

Wow, those feathers are stunning...beautiful CAS way to use these colors! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Jaydee said...

Cornelia, I think you rocked the challenge. I often do the same thing as you did, take the one color that isn't working for me and introduce it as a small element. I love the feathers and the boarder of blue. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Flo said...

Gratuliere zum Gewinn!!!! Die Karte ist aber auch eine Wucht!!! Liebe Grüße

Sandra said...

Really elegant card! Love the yellow and the blue combo! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...wow...wow! This is just so amazing and your feathers are perfect. I have some and now need to pull them out. I love this!