JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, February 14, 2014

CASual Friday and Retrosketches

This is going to  be a last minute entry.....CASual Friday has Blue as a challenge and Retrosketches has a cool sketch that I used for this challenge:



I used the CASual Friday set "RAD" for this card - stamped it in blue and colored some of the dots with Copics in different shades of blue. Added a paper candy. Pretty simple. Repetitive stamping - therefore I will also like this card up with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #2: Can You Repeat That?

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Very cool! I do like the fun, funky look to this card and the colours are just great!

Virginia L. said...

I love your take on the sketch and the color blue, Cornelia! The use of different shades is quite effective and awesome! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

wow great using the sketch dear Cornelia...lovely blue color...and look clean too.love this too dear Cornelia...I just walking around your blog today ...ich habe ein bisschen Zeit am Abend nach dem die Kinder ins Bett sind..wie geht es dir..ich denke du hast keine Zeit Blog walking stimmt... :) you are very fleissig making cards...proud of you dear...hugs

Karen said...

great card....

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful take on that sketch, and I love how you colored the circles in that cool border stamp. So glad you got your blue on with us at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Angie Tieman said...

I love this and the super cool way you colored the blue circles! So striking!

Anita in France said...

This is so cool, Cornelia ... fabulous blue hues and perfect touch of silver! Anita :)

cards said...

This is a fabulous card. I love the way the sentiment co-ordinates with the pattern.
Heather T