JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, February 14, 2014

Simply Create Too #55

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! 
But its too late to make a card for this occasion....Lets start working for St. Patrick's Day! Simply Create Too has just the right challenge for you - its GREEN or St. Patrick's Day



I made this card with paint chips. Stamped those beautiful Stamplorations flowers from the set "eclectic florals" on them with Versamark and heat embossed it in white. 



The sentiment is from the set - Graphic Pentagon. Added silver thread and sequins for some sparkle. You'll have until 2/27 to link up your card! I am looking forward to your creations!

5 comments:

Kim M said...

Cool card! Love how you used the paint chips. :-)

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love the layout, and the paint swatches are a great idea!

Hugs, Sandra

onelayercards said...

Oohh! What a very creative way to use paint chips, Cornelia!!! Awesome card!

Hugs,
Shery

shirley-bee said...

The flowers look so pretty on the paint chip background, and I love the addition of thread behind the sentiment circle.

Monika Reeck said...

woow lovely white embossing on green..I am not good at making card with green color and you made it very great love this Cornelia..hugs from Germany...(hope you hop to my blog..I miss your lovely words :( )