JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, February 14, 2014

ric#53 Temperley London

I haven't played at the RIC in a while, but I was playing around with my STAMPlorations stamps and liked the color scheme of this gorgeous dress...



So here is my card:


I made it with the graphic pentagon set.  The pentagons if placed next to each other naturally form a circle. I added some blue - since there is a little blue in that dress and also a bit of gold, for which I used Delicata ink. The center circle is punched - it was black and white patterned paper, which I just sponged in the same ink color as I used for the pentagons


I used the Papertrey Linen embossing plate to add subtle texture to the card stock.

And now I have to publish this quickly - the linky list is closing in one hour.....



6 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Stunning, Cornelia! I love the design and the pentagons look fab in bold colours.

Monika Reeck said...

Yay I am the lucky one that get this card and yes this is look adorable in reality more lovely...many thanks dear Cornelia...no I dont like skying to cold for asia woman :)...leider...aber wir haben schlitten gefahren...das war cool aber auch zu hoch...ich habe nur ein Mal geschafft hihi die andere Mal habe ich nur bis mitte gelaufen und danach geschlitten hihi...danke fuer die lovely Karte lieber Cornelia..hugs

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is gorgeous, and so impressive how you built up that pattern! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

onelayercards said...

WOW! That is one fantastic design, Cornelia! It's so CAS and and elegant!

Kim Heggins said...

Cornelia, this is simply stunning! It is as beautiful as that dress is.

Daen'Ys said...

Sehr treffend! Gefällt mir total gut!