JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TAWS Be Inspired #47

For a while I have a new member on my blog that has somehow escaped my customary greeting - so sorry .... I want to welcome


and I am very happy to have you here. Hanna has a wonderful blog - she is very creative and I can highly recommend you check out her blog! 
Here is my welcome picture for you:


It is a vase by Miyashita Zenji. I saw this last year in Cornell University, Ithaca. They have beautiful museum - definitely worthwhile to visit. I hope you like this as much as I do.

--X--

Time for another Be Inspired challenge at TAWS - an inspiration picture just up my alley!



I used my brand new set called Pillow Talk from TAWS to make this card. I won this set with THIS card. I had it on my wishlist for a while - its just so cool! Thanks Allison!!!!!



The yellow pattern I heat embossed to make it stick out a bit more. The bird is from the Bird Brain set  - colored with Copics and the sentiment is from Jibber Jabber.

I am also linking this card with Addicted to Stamps and more - make your mark
Snippets Playground - us a snippet (bird and sentiment)







11 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cornelia, this is million times cuteness!!!

sandie said...

love how you heat embossed the yellow, it really does pop. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Monika Reeck said...

Too cute dear Cornelia and lovely color combo too..ich habe dich vermisst...habe ein Post geschrieben Danke fuer dich aber ich denke du bist so busy gel...na dann..sehen wir uns vielleicht in my Blog...have a great day dear Cornelia...Hugs

scrappymo! said...

Fun, cheery and brought a smile to my face! Adorable card.

Anni said...

Liebe Cornelia!
Dass Bird Brain eins meiner Leiblings-Sets ist, habe ich ja noch nie verheimlicht und du hast es ganz wunderbar in Szene gesetzt!
Danke, dass du mitgemacht hast bei The Alley Way Be Inpsired Challenge!
Anni

Darnell J Knauss said...

Love this, Cornelia! Beautiful background pattern work for your adorable bird who is bound to make the recipient feel good as new!! Well done on all the challenges!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Wow, this is super Cornelia! Great idea to heat emboss part of the card, yet another new tip!

Hugs, Di xx

Deborah Frings said...

Love the pop of yellow embossing and that cute little bird! Fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

SARN said...

Ha ha ha - what a fun card. That bird is so cute and I love the geometric background pattern.

xxx

Cathy said...

Love the pop of yellow Cornelia, that geometric stamp is gorgeous too, Cathy x

Kim Heggins said...

This is so cute! I love that sweet little bird, such a fun card.