JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papertrey 7 year Anniversary - Day 3

A challenge of my linking!
7 minutes
to choose 7 supplies
do a project in 17 min. or less!



Darn, I did not count my supplies....
whatever..... 

Card one  took me 11 minutes and 56 seconds to make - grabbing some paper, ink and one stamp set did not take long and since I had plenty of time left I added the butterfly, which I also stamped

Card two took me 8 minutes and 48 seconds to make - again the supplies were a non-issue and I had lots of time to add some sequins...

I love quick cards :)

7 comments:

Michele L said...

Hi!! I have to say you made such great cards!!!

Hope you can stamp with us on 2/22.
Look for my email, or the one Cammy sent you!

Flo said...

Ja, das kann ich sehr gut nachvollziehen: schnelle Karten sind super!!! Deine besonders!!!
LG und schönen Sonntag

Daen'Ys said...

Wow, 2 Karten in grad mal 20 Minuten!! Das ist ja schon Akkord-verdächtig! :)

Anita in France said...

These are fabulous, Cornelia ... I have both these sets in my (limited) PTI stash ... and I love what you've done with them! Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Cornelia...these are just beautiful. I love what you did with that smile stamp set, so fun.

Kanan Pandya said...

You have created so beautiful cards under 10 minutes. I love all the fresh colors and flowers with butterfly on first card and the trendy design and bright colors of second card is too lovely. :-)

Nonni said...

These are great! I wish I could make cards so fast... I end up staring at them and thinking about them it always takes hours! :)