JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Anniversaries for Paper Smooches and Retrosketches


Paper Smooches is celebrating its 3rd year! Happy Birthday - I love you guys! I wish you many more - your stamps are so cute and always make me smile! Its also retrosketches challenge #100 - that is one good reason to celebrate - happy 100st challenge!!!! I hope for many more! Of course I have to play.......And the theme at Creative Friday  is Kraft - so here we go:



I made that card for a sweet little girl in Germany - the daughter of one of our former Au Pairs. She just send me a picture she made and this needs to be rewarded. I think she is going to like this card!


Materials: Paper Smooches - Chubby Chums and Sentiment sampler, Washi Tape, Twine from the Twinery, self made enamel dots.

Do you know you can make enamel dots yourself? I learned that on the Internet....from somebody I can't remember.... You take a bottle of white enamel accents and make little (or large) dots on a sheet of acetate, a craft sheet or I just used one of the plastic sleeves the clear stamps come in. Let them dry and color them with Copics or whatever marker you have. Sharpies work well too. Its a lot cheaper and you can make them the size you want. They are a little flatter than the real thing, but for mailing cards that is an advantage. I glue them on with glossy accents. 

I am also linking this card with Paper Smooches - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes with twine or string

9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is stunningly gorgeous, love your colour choices too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun card. I just love Paper Smooches. Their characters and just so silly and fun to use.

Susanne Vargas said...

Another fun and adorable card from you! Love those colors!

stempelomi said...

ein supersüsses Kärtchen! Ich liebe ja diese Tierchen von papersmooches!
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday.
LG,Beate

Jo Nevill said...

Super fun card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

cutteeee Chicken card..sweet and lovely card Cornelia and Hey congrats ich habe gesehen dass du in drei DT woohoooooo Ich denke das habe ich keine Zeit dafuer obwohl ich nur halb Tag Arbeitskraft...keine Zeit zum Blog land und Karten Basteln ..doch Zeit habe ich aber danach keine Zeit um alle Participant zu kommentieren (schade oder) aber noch Mal GRATULIERE Cornelia...zou rock...hugs

wienerhoneymooners said...

Adorable!!

Isha Gupta said...

Fun and cute card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your adorable card, so sweet. Cornelia. :-)