JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #137

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!

This week we are featuring Shirley Bampton with her stamp line The Bees Knees.


My stamp supplies:
preview-ShirleyBampton_GroovyShoes

I stamped the flowers with Versamark and heat embossed them. Added Color burst pigment crystals and spritzed. Move some of the color around and let it dry. I had some gold on my brush from a different project, so you see it added some shimmer. Heat embossed the sentiment. Added some Washi tape and the sentiment.


From June 6 to 12, all The Bees Knees stamps are 10% off (no coupon needed) + the sets Houses Extra and Two of Us are 20% off (no coupon needed)


Or even better use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:

The Flower Challenge - anything goes
The Paper Players - birthday



Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

conil said...

It really would be a groovy birthday if one got this card. So reminiscent of the "groove" era. The colors are the wow factor plus the shimmer makes that panel pop. Love the addition of the washi...creates balance and adds even more pizzazz.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect colored bg with the font of the sentiment

shirley-bee said...

Definitely groovy! Love the gold shimmer.

papierelle said...

Die Blütengestaltung sieht großartig aus!!!

Kim Heggins said...

FABULOUS! Love this card...those colors are so bright and vivid and as groovy as can be!

Bobby said...

Groovy is the perfect sentiment for this brightly colored card, Cornelia.

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful mix of colors.
Love the embossing.
thanks for sharing.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

I love the work of water and pigments Burst. It's incredible. Your card inspired me, I have a new card in your head, but I have no idea when I realize the idea ...: - ((
Recently my day is definitely too short.
Hugs,
BożenA