JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, June 16, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions

Hi Everyone,

Muse Christmas Vision is in full swing and you really should join us! Chriss Blagrave mad this whimsical card - so stimulating and FUN to CASE!
Now this is my take on it:


This is Chriss' card:


Somehow I was thinking purple and then I discovered she actually used rose.... oh well. It still works. Nobody says you have to use the same colors.
The houses and sentiment are by Mama Elephant, the church is by Ellen Hudson. The stitched die is from Cutplorations.


I already saw some amazing cards on our linky list! Go and check it out!

Hope you'll find time to play along with us this month. 
The linky list will be active until June 28th.

Happy Holiday Card Making!


6 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!

Ineke X

conil said...

Good thing you used that purple because it makes your card SING. Actually, love the entire color combo and placement of the church and houses. Lovely.

Darnell said...

I adore your take on Christ's fun design, Cornelia! And I like that you made the colors your own!! Hugs, Darnell

papierelle said...

Tolle Umsetzung!!! Mir ist noch keine passende Idee gekommen, dabei wollte ich doch mal mitmachen!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet holiday card, love your sweet village.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh so sweet your card is as good as the inspiration Cornelia
love that tiny sweet houses and big church in purple
great sentiment too