JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Imaginative Rat

Hi Everyone,

I had to play with my new rats from Katzelkraft - they have real personality! 
You are going to see more in the near future - getting to introduce them one at a time...


This one I paired with a sentiment by Rubber Necker - I like how they go so well together!
I used Inktense pencils to color the rat and watercolor for the "floor" and splatters.



Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
My Time to Craft - on the farm (always rats on a farm)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - use a critter
My Time To Craft!2 Crafty Critter CraziesTake It, Make It Challenge

11 comments:

Flo said...

Die Ratte ist toll. eigentlich mag ich Ratten nicht, aber diese hier gefällt mir.
Jetzt bin ich gespannt auf die kommenden Karten.
Liebe Grüße

Annie said...

Such a cute card - love it, and the rat is just toooo gorgeous! Looking forward to the next ones.
AnnieC

Annie said...

Such a cute card, love it! The rat is sooo gorgeous!. Looking forward the next in the series!
AnnieC

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute 'Rat' image...who would have thought that a rat can look so adorable? Great sentiment too x

Darnell said...

This is great, Cornelia! Hammy is sitting on my shoulder giggling and clapping!! Hugs, Darnell

papierelle said...

Die Karte erinnert mich an ein Buch von Sohnemann "Die Muske(l)tiere". Der Hauptakteur ist eine Ratte mit Namen Picandou SaintAlbray de Camembert. Sehr lustig und der Spruch passt auch bestens!!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this card Miss Cornelia! Your sweet critter is adorable and I love that sentiment, such a wonderful card to send to someone.

Susangail Powell said...

Adorable!!! love that rat and that sentiment!

Nana Connie said...

I love the cute image, Cornelia. Perfect sentiment. I'm sure he's practicing for his local rat opera! :-D I'm delighted to see you playing along this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenges. Thank you and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

shirley-bee said...

This is fabulous, Cornelia! He looks like he's singing the sentiment :). Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper!

Cazro said...

An interesting subject, plenty on the farm I guess. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz DT