JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Skipping Stones Design - Let it Be

Hi Everyone,

I am over at the Skipping Stones Design blog today with my card, using this beautiful set called


This is the set:


Don't you love the chevron butterfly? I sure do! 
I first heat embossed it in gold and then stamped it in black and fuzzy cut it.



I water colored around the edges of the butterfly. Let it dry and added black splatters. Wrapped gold embroidery thread around the black butterflies waist and mounted it with a thin strip of foam tape for extra dimension.




I hope you liked this! Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - use Patterned Paper (small strip on this card)

7 comments:

conil said...

What fool wouldn't like this...the color combo is right up my alley and those butterflies look gorgeous. Not to mention, the embellishments and sentiment are fabulous. Love that horizontal stripe on the left side, too.

Darnell said...

This is one of those hugely impactful cards, Cornelia! I love the sharp chevron lines and gold of the butterfly against the bold and warm flow of sunset color! The side strip is the icing on the cake!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning butterfly and even more stunning background, lovely card!

Anita in France said...

Bold, striking and so gorgeous, Cornelia ... the graphic chevrons on the butterfly are such a brilliant contrast with the soft, unstructured watercolour background! Hugs, Anita :)

cotnob said...

This gorgeous Cornelia, such a fabulous design.
Pauline -
Crafting with Cotnob
x

papierelle said...

Schmetterlinge gehen ja immer, aber Deine ist wieder ganz besonders!!!

Mac Mable said...

Wow...great water colouring on the background with fabulous colours. Yes the chevron butterfly is so striking, especially in the black, fantastic contrast x