JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Oh Frap!

Hi Everyone,

I can't not play in the current Coffee Lovers Blog Hop......
 so I pulled out my favorite CUTplorations die and paired it up with my favorite stamp set - the Katzelkraft rats.


And then I remembered it has to have a summer theme - rats, I thought and added some flowers - why not - created a summer meadow with a rat and her frappucino.


My supplies:
rat - Katzelkraft 
dies - CUTplorations
all other stamps - STAMPlorations

Linking up with;
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n

18 comments:

Anita in France said...

Hahahahaha ... brilliant, Cornelia ... your little girlie rat with her pink accents is just fabulous in her little flower meadow ... so fun ... and clever! Hugs, Anita :)

papierelle said...

Ich schmeiß mich gerade weg, die Karte ist sooooo genial. Jetzt bestehe ich darauf, das Du auch meinen Geburtstag vergisst!!! ... *kaputtlach*

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely brilliant. Such fun and with a great layout...Loving those rats too x

~amy~ said...

This is so much FUN. Love that guy with the big ole coffee and that die is perfect for it.

MakeYourLifeColourful said...

I LOVE all the different elements you combined on this gorgeous card! Great job!

clavell said...

I just love this Rat and everything you do with him! :D

Shelly said...

Haha! So fun and CUTE!

conil said...

You crack me up...of course, every rat walks through a meadow with their frappucino. I mean. why not considering that pigs fly. This card is just hilarious and done to a tee.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

OMG, this is so darned cute!
Adorable little scene.

Flo said...

Das ist ja wieder solch eine lustige Rattenkarte: rattenscharf!!!
Auch die gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße

Hetty said...

Totally adorable card for a coffee lovers birthday!

Elizabeth said...

Very cute and witty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card. It sure makes me smile!

Fiki said...

Love this awesome card!

Cynthia Cole said...

Ha ha ha, so fun!

Lisa said...

Ha! So cute! He really looks like he's rushing to bring someone a coffee!

Helen F. said...

Too darn cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your fabulous coffee card....that mouse is adorable.